Healthy gourmet coffee, tea and hot chocolate infused with organic Ganoderma has been a valuable asset to my patients and I, helping us reach our health and wellness goals. The Ganoderma mushroom is a powerful superfood antioxidant with thousands of years of proven health benefits. Our patients have been enjoying the taste and convenience of it, but more importantly, how it makes them feel. Some people notice a difference in just one cup, but nearly everyone enotices a difference when they drink it exclusively for a month.
Regular Coffee vs Organo Gold Coffee
- Very acidic – lowering PH balance
- Raises blood pressure & stress level
- Coffee jitters & caffeine crash
You have to drink 17 cups of water to neutralize the acid obtained in 1 cup of regular coffee.
Organo Gold Coffee
- Balances PH level of body
- Boosts the immune system
- Provides energy
- Oxygenates the body
- Promotes natural detoxification
- No jitters or caffeine crash
- 150 all-natural antioxidants
- Certified organic Ganoderma
How to Purchase
To purchase, go to drozzie.myorganogold.com/en and click Join Now at the top right to sign up either a distributor or to buy retail. Make sure you’re using Chrome as your browser. With Organo, you have three different options to choose from:
- BUY NOW (Retail): This is an option that allows you to purchase as much or as little as you want as often as you’d like.
- PREFERED CUSTOMER: Set up a monthly auto ship and get a 25% discount and reduced shipping starting at only $5. Product selections can be changed from month to month from your website and this option offers 24/7 customer service support.
- START A BUSINESS (Wholesale): Pay a membership fee of $49.95 and purchase wholesale at any time for a year, with no minimum requirements.
If you’re like us, you will want to share the products with friends, family, and patients.
Every other Thursday at 7 PM we have Coffee & Fellowship at our office, where we discuss a health topic over Organo coffee. Come join us and bring your friends! We also Facebook Live the event, so if you’re unable to physically make it, you can find the recording here on our page.
Dr. Ozzie speaks with nutritional therapy practitioner Emily Morrow about the benefits of Ganoderma in this three part series.