Blood Work Analysis
At the Functional Medicine & Wellness Center, we use outside laboratories to help us to determine what’s going on in an individual’s body, so we can make the appropriate changes to correct the underlying cause of their health problems.
When looking at blood work, conventional medicine will compare your ranges to an overall average and then proceed to diagnose a disease. However, functional medicine looks at blood work differently in that it tries to assess the risk before a disease can even develop.
How to Purchase Blood Work
You can purchase our recommended wellness panel here.
You can schedule an in-office review of your blood work results here.
If you are out-of-state or prefer virtual, you can schedule a review either over the phone or online here. We will also send you lifestyle and supplement recommendations based on your results.
Our wellness panel includes the following:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP 14); A/G Ratio; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); Albumin; Alkaline Phosphatase; BUN; BUN/Creatinine Ratio; Bilirubin, Total; Calcium; Carbon Dioxide; Chloride; Creatinine; Globulin, Total; Glucose; Potassium; Protein, Total; Sodium
- Ferritin + Iron + Total Iron-binding Capacity
- Hemoglobin (Hb) A1c With eAG
- Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase (LD / LDH)
- Lipid Panel + VLDL + TC/HDL Ratio + LDL/HDL Ratio + CHD Risk
- Uric Acid
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP), High Sensitivity
- Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Thyroid-stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Thyroid Panel (Free Thyroxine Index (FTI); T3 uptake (THBR); Thyroxine (T4); Triiodothyronine (T3), Free)
What Does a Functional Analysis Look Like?
Below Dr. Ozzie reviews a patient’s blood work.