Dr. Ozzie and the staff at the Functional Medicine & Wellness Center are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our employees and patients to help prevent and stop the spread of the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We are encouraging our patients to come to our office if they are not feeling well and/or to prevent becoming ill. We are not turning any patients away regardless of the state of their health. However, we are emphasizing the use of practice safe personal hygiene in our office and elsewhere.
As you know, we have always made your health and safety our priorities in our office through non-toxic and natural methods (Young Living Essential Oils, Mrs. Meyers cleaning products, etc.). In addition, we are closely following the standards set by local health departments:
- Washing our hands thoroughly after seeing a patient and using Young Living disinfectant sprays
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces in our office every 30 minutes
- Emphasizing employees adhere to our strict hand washing policies
- Thoroughly cleaning our chiropractic and massage tables and foot baths after every patient use
- Educating our employees on COVID-19 symptoms and preventative measures
We also have recommended supplements to help with immune function:
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 500 mg by Douglas Laboratories: 1,200 – 1,800 mg per day for mild symptoms, 8000 mg for severe symptoms; or 100 mg per kg body weight
- Ultra Potent-C Powder by Metagenics: up to 2,000 to 6,000 mg per day; start slow and up the dosage when you feel comfortable as too much at one time can cause diarrhea
- Zinlori 75 by Metagenics: 25 to 50 mg
- Ultra-D 5000 by Apex Energetics: 5,000 to 10,000 iu
- Trizomal Glutathione by Apex Energetics: 1,000 mg
- Ganoderma Lucidum by Organo Gold (cannot be ordered on Fullscript; order here and select Join Now)
You can order these supplements at Fullscript here, if you don’t already have an account.
At the Functional Medicine & Wellness Center, we believe in the body’s ability to heal itself and that our role is to facilitate that natural healing process. Our commitment is to help our patients restore and maintain optimal health through natural, non-toxic methods. We use both traditional and modern diagnostic and treatment methods. We will help you understand the causes of illness and learn methods of self-care so you can remain healthy without frequent visits to the doctor.
In Health & Wellness,
Dr. Todd Oczkowski